|Introducing an exclusive breakfast debate focusing on investment opportunities and the overall financial outlook on Russia’s future.
This exclusive event takes place on Tuesday 3rd November in London. Click HERE for more information
- Realities of sanctions
- Investment climate in Russia
- Which sectors will show the most encouraging growth in 2017
- Privatisation & Financial sector consolidation & the state of Russia’s financial sector going into 2017
- How higher dividends will increase the attractiveness of the Russian market?
- Impact of Brexit on Russo-British business developments
- Trevor Barton, Executive Director of the Russo-British Chamber of Commerce
- Tim McCarthy, Head of International Investment Management, Co-Chief Investment Officer, VTB Capital Investment Management
- Tom Blackwell, CEO, EM (moderator)
- Karl Gheysen, CEO, KTZE – Khorgos Gateway LLP
- Alex Volcic, Managing Director Investigations and Disputes Practice, Head of Moscow Office, Kroll
- Senior Representative, Norton Rose Fulbright
Interested in attending? Contact Lee Talling on email@example.com
In Association with: