Latest posts by Editorial (see all)
- Intellectual Property for Banking and FinTech - 08 Aug 2017
- Learn to Trade Financial Markets with Investment Bankers - 27 Jul 2017
- SAP Financial Services Forum: Winning in the Digital Moment - 04 Jul 2017
We’re delighted to announce the inaugural Private Banking: Switzerland Conference & Awards, which will be taking place in Zurich on Thursday 8th December 2016.
Join us to hear from thought leaders and innovators as they debate the hottest issues reshaping the industry in Switzerland.
Don’t miss your chance to be part of what’s set to be the industry event of the year.
With an agenda full of presentations from keynote speakers of some of the leading companies of the market such as UBS, UBP, HSBC Private Bank, Avaloq, Citi, Lombard Odier Darier Hentsch & Cie, Ortec Finance and Virtual Affairs it is an event not to be missed!
Key topics will include:
- Evaluating the Swiss Private Banking Landscape
- How can Private Banking in the Swiss Market Continue to Evolve Through Technology
- The Rise of the Digitally Enabled Advisor
- Deep Dive into the World of Investments
- Opportunities and Challenges of Cross Border Wealth Management
- How Alternative Investments Differ from Traditional Investments
- Digital Transformation and Customer Centricity
- Intergenerational Wealth Transfer and the Rise of Robo-Advisors
- The challenges of Boutique Banks
- Maintaining Switzerland’s Reputation as a Key Wealth Hub
Join us at this exciting event which will be followed by the prestigious Awards ceremony, for which entries are now open via Private Banker International’s website.
Book your place now and benefit from our early bird discount, please contact Zahra Shubber: firstname.lastname@example.org / T: +44 (0) 20 3096 2583
Special Offer: 10% discount for Finbuzz readers. Just mention us during the registration.