Latest posts by Paul Zinchenko (see all)
- Blockchain for Finance Conference - 03 Oct 2016
- Breitenbach: Vollgeld will revolutionise the money - 09 Sep 2016
- Brexit Bulletin: Are banks already planning the Big City Exit? - 25 Aug 2016
Are you interested in hearing how blockchain could revolutionise the finance sector but struggling to cut through the hype?
The Blockchain for Finance Conference (3rd October 2016 – London) will review the latest use cases being developed within financial institutions to help you map out the benefits of employing distributed ledger technology.
- Ten major banks including RBS, Deutsche Bank, Intesa Sanpaolo, Rabobank and Nordea will set out their blockchain strategies to help you understand the opportunities with this technology.
- Hear from innovative technology providers including Ethereum and Eris Industries to see how smart contracts can make businesses in the sector more efficient
- Assess how the current regulatory landscape could be improved and/or hindered by blockchain adoption with a specific focus on licensing, KYC and risk management
To register, please visit the website.