Latest posts by Editorial (see all)
- Intellectual Property for Banking and FinTech - 08 Aug 2017
- Learn to Trade Financial Markets with Investment Bankers - 27 Jul 2017
- SAP Financial Services Forum: Winning in the Digital Moment - 04 Jul 2017
Cbonds Emerging Markets Bond Conference is an updated version of the Cbonds conference held in London from 2010 to 2013.
Cbonds conferences in London are well known for their rich, comprehensive and insightful agenda covering topics and themes truly essential for business; unique networking opportunities with top industry professionals and experts, government officials, current and potential clients and partners; thorough approach to creating a balanced audience truly representing all stakeholders in the industry.
The agenda of Cbonds Emerging Markets Bond Conference includes the following topics:
• Global macro & fixed income panel;
• Institutional investors panel;
• DCM panel;
• Corporate borrowers panel;
• Domestic and international bond markets in EM countries;
• Special sections: Russia, Ukraine, and other CIS states
April 14—15, 2016
London, Sofitel St James (6 Waterloo Place)
For more information please visit the V Cbonds Emerging Markets Bond Conference.